Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rock You Like A Hurricane

Hello again! I've been a little MIA for the past several weeks, mostly because of Thread Magazine photoshoots. The magazine comes out this week sometime so make sure to check it out. But until then you can go see our new and amazing exec photos at our website http://outhreadmag.com/. We all look so beautiful :)

I've also been MIA because my Viscom class this quarter is both photography and business (the business side which I prefer) so I don't have a ton of new work to show you. But when I have some I will post it. Like this week's assignment! We had to create a cover and inside photo from an article. One of the choices was "Irene's Effect on Business". So I took the approach of still life, and made hurricane symbols out of pennies and nickels to show that the hurricane will only slightly impact your business. I also tried a new technique for actually photographing. I've seen a lot of new images that were shot using a scanner, so I decided to give it a whirl. These are what I got. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment