Monday, September 19, 2011

The First of the Last

Welcome to the beginning of my end! It is my last year here at Ohio University and as much as I would like to say that it is bitter sweet, it is more sweet than bitter. I love all of my friends here and I'm so thankful for all of my experiences here (the good and the bad) but I can't help but feel like I'm ready to move on with my life. I know what I love to do, and I can't wait to actually start doing it. However, an entire year (and a job) separates me from that dream . So for now I'm trying to allow the Lord to use me where I am. Which is week two of fall quarter and at the end of my first photo assignment. Here it is. Why does it always seem that I do better work when it is summer? Oh well...


| Skyscrapers Start with Screws |




No comments:

Post a Comment