Friday, February 3, 2012

Collaboration

Our class project for the past 2 weeks was to work with a designer to create an image, or more that work with their design. Although this challenge was difficult at times (things never go the way that you plan when you start complicating things) it was really exciting to work with people who had great ideas and needed you to help them achieve those designs. Here are the three photos that I created to match their design ideas. Enjoy!








Also.... Thread will be coming out next week so look out for some more photos from that!

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men." - Colossians 3:23

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful!! did you work with margaret riedel?? I'm friends with her and must have gone over her apartment shortly after you guys did that shoot...because I ate half of that lemon cake!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I did work with Margaret :) she is super sweet. I knew her before the project as well! She let me eat one of her test cupcakes before we did the shoot... so delicious!

      Delete