Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Press On.

My last project for my last fall quarter at OU. Excuse the nostalgia, but I just had to put that in there. It feels so good to be getting to the end! One step closer to the real world. One step closer to a real job. One step closer to doing what I want with my life and following my dreams. It is so weird how accomplished I feel after just one quarter. One down, only two more to go. The rest won't be easy by any means, but I'm keeping my eye on the prize and I'm determined to work harder than ever to get there."I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

However for now, I will be spending the next 6 weeks on break.

Here are some things I want to do on break:

- Job Search (i have a feeling that this will be on my to-do list for a while :) )
- Photograph. Experiment. Grow. Continue to fall in love with the art.
- Enjoy my family. Wholeheartedly be present in their lives.
- Read. Read. and then Read some more.
- Study for advertising. (I will need to do this if I am ever going to pass next quarter. Plus I'm a nerd and actually love reading about it!)
- Finally, have lots of date nights with Jesus.

So stick around to see what I find myself doing over the long break. Be prepared for the Instagram overload that might happen because I get my new ipod touch soon! Until then, Enjoy my ending photographs.





No comments:

Post a Comment