Friday, February 10, 2012

A Cold Kind of War

Thread has published it's newest issue! It came with a few unexpected turns and many last minute problem solving situations but the day has finally arrived and I couldn't be more proud of our hard work. Check out the new issue here!

This issue I had to pick up a large shoot a little last minute but everything works out in the end right? I'm not the most accomplished fashion photographer out there and it certainly isn't my forte in life, but I picked up my camera and shot the photo story 'Cold War'. The models were shaking, some were crying from the wind and cold, but in the end the shoot was finished and turned out well! (At least by my standards). Enjoy the some war inspired images and don't judge me too much for my inexperienced fashion photography!





 



"A wise man is full of strength,
and a man of knowledge enhances his might,
or by wise guidance you can wage your war, 
and in abundance of counselors there is victory." 
Proverbs 24:5-6




No comments:

Post a Comment